Flying directly to Vieques is an alternative to the ferry boat.
- Vieques Air Link, Cape Air and Seaborne fly from San Juan International airport to Vieques. Costs about $130 each way.
- Vieques Air Link and Air Flamenco fly from Isla Grande airport (the San Juan city airport). The one-way fare is about $75.00
- Vieques Air Link and Air Flamenco fly to Vieques from the Ceiba airport (10 minutes drive from the Fajardo ferry dock) for about $30-35.00 one way
- Be aware that some airlines have a limit of 30 lbs. per person for the total weight of your luggage. Over 30 lbs., you can be charged $1 per pound.
Prices updated in 2016
Vieques Air Link
- Reservations: 787 -741- 8331/3266 (Isabel II)
- Toll free reservations: 888-901-9247
- Vieques airport: 787-741- 8211 or 787-741-0508
- Toll free reservations: 800-352-0714
- Vieques airport: 787-741-7734
- Reservations – 787-724-1105 or 787-721-7332
- Isla Grande airport: 787-724-6464
- Ceiba airport: 787-801-8256 or 787-534-4220
- Vieques airport: 787-741-8811
- Toll free reservations:877-535-2636
San Juan Hotel: Rosa’s Apartment. If you have to stay overnight in San Juan, I recommend this fantastic apartment that accommodates 4 people in the heart of Old San Juan. Be sure to tell Rosa or Luis that Kathy sent you.